The economic key figures for investors are …
For the first phase:
- Investment: equivalent of 300’000 USD per country of operation
- Break-even-point: End of year 3 from the start of full operation in respective country
- Payback of investment: During year four to seven from the start of each full country operation. At this stage our underlying financial model does not foresee a payment of interests on the investment.
For the second phase:
- Investment: Pre-financing of costs for training and on-site visits for each farmer joining our program. Number of days for training and on-site visits and related cost will be defined in detail at a later stage.
- Payback of investment: In years two to five of each farm’s operation, i.e. payback of investment after five years.