- 2017-2021: to produce (by in-vitro-fertilization) and sell a minimum of 400 locally adapted dairy cows to small-scale farmers in each of these countries: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia.
- by 2021: to have reached superior brand recognition for our organization by having facilitated the building of a critical number of fully functional and profitable family-farm businesses in at least two of the three countries mentioned above.
- to have replicated our farming concept by acquiring partners which work on the basis of a factoring license granted by HPMC Management.
- small-scale farmers
to which we sell the dairy heifers and hands-on management training for the ideal small-scale farming approach.
- local consumers which will buy milk, meat, eggs and crops from the small-scale farms in their vicinity.
- small community-based cooperatives or groups (e.g. schools, retirement villages).